Journey 2 Health
* These services are not covered by insurance.
feeling your best!
- Are you experiencing fatigue or difficulty sleeping at night?
- Are you experiencing reduced mental focus and memory?
- Are you menopausal and experiencing hot flashes or night sweats?
- Have you noticed weight gain around your belly or inability to lose
- Is reduced sexual desire and performance putting a strain on you or your relationship?
It may be a result of an imbalance in your hormones.
Hormone regulation is not just for women after menopause.
Even younger women in their 30s experience mood swings, fatigue, mental fog, and low libido, among other symptoms.
When you schedule a consultation, Dr. Kashyap will review your detailed hormone symptoms.
Blood and Saliva tests will be performed to understand your hormone values and overall health.
There is a synergy between all these levels.
“Normal” or average lab values may not be optimal for you.
The combination of test results and your symptoms will be used to devise a plan that is right for you.
The plan may include:
- Supplements, and
- Nutritional and various lifestyle changes.